Investigating Debtors and Collecting Money Owed
Debt collection can be an arduous process. Collection efforts may take months resulting in failed attempts to receive the debts you are owed. Commercial debt collection and consumer debt collection can be a tricky area of law, and most individuals and businesses require the tenacious representation of a dedicated debt collection attorney to assist them in collecting their debts they are owed. Looking for an attorney for debt collection in New York? At the Law Offices of Alden B. Smith, I will work hard to ensure that your needs are met and that you receive a favorable outcome for your case in a timely manner. My firm will proudly negotiate and litigate with debtors and can assist you in handling:
- Debt Enforcement My firm will work with the debtor to help ensure that the debts are paid. Negotiations and litigation attempts will be made with the debtor to help ensure that all of your needs are met.
- Condominium and Cooperative Law At the Law Offices of Alden B. Smith, I will help ensure that unit owners and shareholders who fail to pay their common charges, homeowner association fees, or maintenance charges, will be held accountable and their debts will be paid.
- Landlord-Tenant The Law Offices of Alden B. Smith proudly represents both landlords and tenants in enforcing their rights under the lease or statute. If you are seeking representation, contact the firm right away.
- Real Estate Law My firm can assist you with any number of real estate transactions, sales, and purchases of homes and property. Contact the firm today to speak with an attorney.
- Wills & Trusts You need to ensure that you have a will or trust in your name so that your property will be distributed according to your wishes after your death. My firm can help you draft a trust and/or a will today.
- Probate Law Without a last will and testament, your property will not be distributed and will be disposed of by your representatives the way you truly deserve. Instead, it will be left to the scheme established by New York state law. You want your wishes carried out as it relates to whom should receive your property upon death. The Law Offices of Alden B. Smith can assist you in accomplishing that goal.
- Elder Law Elder law consists of all aspects of the law that may pertain to the aging community. My firm can assist with wills, trusts, health care directives, and addressing elder abuse in care facilities or hospices.
- Contracts Do you need assistance drafting or making an amendment to an existing contract? Work with the Law Offices of Alden B. Smith to ensure that your contract is completed in a timely manner.
- Foreclosures Do you need to initiate foreclosure against a borrower who is grossly behind on their repayments to you? The Law Offices of Alden B. Smith can ensure that the process happens correctly and efficiently.
- Commercial Litigation The Law Offices of Alden B. Smith can assist you in litigating breaches of contracts, breaches in fiduciary duties, or other business law concerns. Contact my firm today.
Work with the Law Offices of Alden B. Smith
When you are facing a debt collection concern, it is important that you work with an attorney who will always be available to provide you with the representation that you deserve. At the Law Offices of Alden B. Smith, you can rest assured that your case will be handled in a professional and responsive manner. My firm takes prides in representing each and every client as a unique individual, and I will make sure that all of the facts and evidence are gathered fully to ensure that your needs are properly met. My tenacious team also has the capacity to provide favorable outcomes to clients in a timely and efficient manner.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your situation or are interested in knowing how the Law Offices of Alden B. Smith can help you in your case, contact the firm today to speak with a dedicated New York debt collection attorney.
Client Calls Returned Within 24 Hours
Thousands of Cases Handled
Always Hold Clients' Best Interest in Mind
35+ Years Representing Clients
Can A Condominium Unit Owner Obtain a License For Access to Temporarily Enter into the Premises of Another Unit To Effectuate Repairs To His/Her Own Unit?View Article
Recent Amendment to Real Property Actions and Proceedings Law §1308 - Foreclosure of Abandoned and Vacant Properties in Condominium and Homeowner Association CommunitiesView Article
“Not only is Alden fantastic, but so is his paralegal Jennifer as well! Together they respond quickly and knowledgeably to all your questions and concerns.”- Nina
“He understands the issues of our community, responds timely and is responsive to requests made to him.”- Vivian
“Mr. Smith takes the time to explain things clearly, looks up anything that needs further explanations, and is always "reachable."”- Carol